What To Bring To Your 341 Meeting Of Creditors
If you're facing bankruptcy, you're likely wondering what you need to bring to your 341 meeting of creditors. Here's a list of what you'll need to bring to make the meeting go smoothly:
1. A photo ID and proof of your Social Security number.
2. A list of all your creditors and how much you owe each one.
3. A copy of your most recent tax return.
4. Your bank statements for the past six months.
5. Pay stubs or other proof of income for the past three months.
6. Any documents relating to property you own, such as a mortgage or car loan.
7. A copy of your bankruptcy petition and any schedules you filed with it.
The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses on the past to get out of debt and start over.
Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!
Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706