What do I need for the initial meeting with my attorney?
Clients should bring in these four things:
1) a list of assets and liabilities,
2) a list of creditors showing the amount due to each creditor,
3) a list of income and expenses, and
4) last two years tax returns. We will discuss your financial situation and determine if bankruptcy is appropriate. If it looks like bankruptcy is appropriate, I will provide you with forms to fill out. When this is complete, the petition and schedules will be prepared and filed.
5) Evidence of last 6 months of income.
Contact us today!
The Law Offices of Bankruptcy Attorney Omar Zambrano is on your side 1-800-562-0004 .