Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

What happens if your Medical Marijuana Card is denied?

Q – What happens if your Medical Marijuana Card is denied?

A - If your application for a Medical Marijuana Identification Card was denied, you may file an appeal. There are no fees for submitting an appeal. You must complete and send an Appeals Form directly to the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) within 30 calendar days from the date of your denial notice you received from your county program.

• Attach a copy of your application to the Appeals Form, and mail to: California Department of Public Health County Health Services Branch Medical Marijuana Program Attention: Appeals MS 5203 P.O. Box 997413 Sacramento, CA 95899-7413 ***Assure that you sign and date your Appeals Form. By signing your appeals form, you are giving your consent to have your county program release all information they have in your application file to the CDPH. This information will be used to evaluate your appeal. A notice of the decision regarding your appeal will be sent to you and your county’s program. ALL APPEALS DECISIONS by the CDPHs Medical Marijuana Program ARE FINAL. Your application may be denied if you failed to provide all the required information, your county program determined the application information was false, or you did not meet the requirements for being a qualified patient or primary caregiver.


Our Business Hours are:

Mon – Friday from 10:00am to 6:00pm Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm

When you have legal business questions, Attorney Omar Zambrano is here to help!

Contact us today to schedule your FREE CONSULTATION.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page