Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
top of page

"How To Claim Surplus Funds From Foreclosure"

When a property owner falls behind on their mortgage payments, the home may go into foreclosure. The foreclosure process can be long and complicated, but once the home is sold at auction, any surplus funds remaining from the sale are typically turned over to the county.

If you believe you are entitled to some of the surplus funds, you will need to file a claim with the county. The claim must include your name, address and contact information, as well as the property address and case number. You will also need to provide proof that you are the rightful owner of the surplus funds.

The county may require that you post a bond equal to the amount of money you are claiming before they release the funds to you. Once your claim is approved, you will receive a check for the amount of money owed to you.

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.

Our goal is to help you find a new fresh start FAST!

Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page