How to File Bankruptcy in Baldwin Park, CA 91706: What You Need to Know
Here are the 7 steps you need to take to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
1. Gather all of your financial documentation. This includes your income, expenses, debts, and assets.
2. Determine if you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Your income must be below a certain threshold and you must pass the means test.
3. Complete the required paperwork. This includes the petition, schedules, and statements.
4. File the paperwork with the court. You will also need to pay the filing fee at this time.
5. Attend the required meetings. These include the 341 meeting of creditors and the debtor education course.
6. Obtain your discharge order from the court. This usually takes about four months from when you first filed your case.
7. Start rebuilding your credit score.
The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano has helped thousands of people and businesses in the past to get out of debt and start over.
Our goal is to help you find a fresh start FAST!
Schedule your free consultation today! By Calling 626-338-5505 or visiting us at 12738 Ramona Blvd Baldwin Park CA 91706